Fun & Romantic Ceremonies

Mobile Marriage Licenses

Wedding Chapel

Beach Weddings



In Southern California

Get Married Today

    Notable Review
    M.: "Great Officiants truly live up to their name! My fiancee and I needed to get married quickly, as we were being called out of town for 3 months and wanted to have paperwork in hand before we traveled. They were able to meet us THE SAME DAY we called! It was so wonderful, and they made our last-minute wedding feel truly planned."
  • source: YAHOO


today.jpgCan't wait to marry your Sweetheart? Want to elope?

If you want to get MARRIED TODAY..... we can Help.

Walk in Single.......Walk out Married

We are available 24/7 to perform your Wedding (by appointment).

Here are the steps:


Just the 2 of you or up to 30 of your Friends and Family.

We provide a simple, low-cost, and fun alternative to the County Clerks Office.

We are world famous for performing Same Day Wedding Ceremonies. NO Blood Test - No Witnesses Required. Anyone from any country can get married, as long as they have valid ID and meet legal requirments.

Just bring it in to us or we will come to you and we will sign it instantly!

We can perform your ceremony 24 hours a day 7 days A week.

In our Office/Chapel in Long Beach location we have ceremony packages from $209 to $409 (Sat & Sun available for additional $50 on the $209 package).


We can go to your location from $225 to $495.

Additional fees for travel and other Ceremony Packages may apply.

We are Authorized Agents of Los Angeles County and are able to issue Confidential Marriage Licenses.
We can issue you a Marriage License instantly and perform the Wedding Ceremony at the same time.

We can come to YOU at any location in So Cal or You can come to Our Wedding Chapel in Long Beach and we can perform your ceremony instantly.

Apply ONLINE HERE for your Marriage License.

Our mobile notaries can issue you a confidential license in our Office/Chapel in Long Beach for $155.*


We can travel to your location and issue you a license starting at $225.**

Price depends on time, day and travel to location call for quote.

*if we are not performing your ceremony, add $20.
**if we are not performing your ceremony, add $25.


We can perform your Wedding Ceremony 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Marriage License and Ceremony packages start at $299 in our Wedding Chapel


We can travel to any location starting at $450.

Additional fees for extended travel may apply.
If you want to order the certified copies mailed to you...Each copy is $15 

All Marriage License and Ceremony packages require an additional $30 in notary fees.

Watch this video about our Cute Little Wedding Chapel, Then continue reading below:



All couples that want to get a Confidential Marriage License must state that they are living together (the definition of living together is very vague).

The ceremony must take place within California.

Both parties must be present together and produce "Proof of Identity"- a government issued picture ID such as a Driver's License, ID Card, Passport, Green Card or Military ID.

Photo and age verification is mandatory (by way of your ID- any of the above work). Ask us if you have something different. Dissolution documents are required if marriage ended within the last 2 years. All documents must be in English. Documents in any other language must be submitted with an English translation by a certified translator. For Foreign Citizens, a passport is required.

If the document is expired, it will not be accepted.

Both parties MUST be over 18.

Parties must be unmarried. A previous marriage is valid until the final date of dissolution. Written proof of a divorce or the dissolution of a previous marriage is required, if the event occurred within the last two years. If the final dissolution was more than two years, written proof may not be required, but the date of the final dissolution must be provided at the same time the license is requested.

Parties who have entered into a State Register Domestic Partnership must provide proof of termination, if the termination occurred within the last two years or less. If the termination was more than two years, written proof may not be required, but the date of the termination must be provided at the same time the license is requested.

Proxy marriages are not legal.

A blood test or health certificate are NOT required to obtain a marriage license.


We can only issue confidential marriage licenses for ceremonies taking place in California.

If you would like to get married outside of California or prefer a public license, we can walk you through the process.


Quick Contact Form

Fill out this form to get more information
on how we can make your wedding amazing.
For a more in depth inquiry fill out the
Availability Request Form
Both of your Names(*)
Invalid Input
Best Phone Number(*)
Invalid Input
Invalid email address.
Wedding Date(*)
Invalid Input
Wedding Time(*)
Invalid Input
Location or Venue Name(*)
Invalid Input
Invalid Input

Event Information
Give Us Details
Invalid Input

Prove that you're human
Invalid Input